Kids Kinder Green Valley child care centre is the perfect child care choice for Green Valley residents needing daycare, preschool care or kindergartens. The centre is open Monday to Friday catering for children from the ages of 1 years to 6 years of age. The facility has established a reputation for being one of the most trusted childcare centres in Green Valley.
At Kids Kinder our motto is very simple – we care, we nurture and we develop.
When you choose our Green Valley daycare or kindergarten you can be assured that you are entrusting the care of your children to a professional early childhood education team that understands the importance of not just simply caring for your child but nurturing them and helping them to develop into a well rounded individual who will be ready to cope with the social demands of attending school when they reach that age.Contact Green Valley
Our primary focus is to provide a quality safe preschool, child care and kinder environment that the Green Valley community can rely upon to aid with their child’s social and educational development. This focus is placed at the core of our childcare service delivery. We recognize the responsibility we have as early childhood educators and take those responsibilities very seriously. For this reason we have a strong commitment to providing child care for the Green Valley community containing the following essential elements in our child daycare services:
• Qualified professional educators and fully trained support staff who understand the value of combining fun and established routines within a safe community care setting. Our people are given every encouragement to make sure that your child appreciates and enjoys their time spent in childcare, before embarking on their first steps towards preparing for school.
• An extended hours program designed to meet the real needs of the Green Valley community. We understand that modern parents have to juggle competing demands and that there are occasions when it’s necessary for long day care. These are the occasions that a child care centre has to provide you more service than just being a “Green Valley child care near me.” Kids Kinder Green Valley has the capacity to meet your long day care needs. Please contact our Green Valley childcare centre manager to discuss your day care needs and how we can assist you. You can be confident that we will strive to cater for your family’s circumstances and day care needs.
We make it a goal to help every child in our preschool or long day care center facilities to achieve their potential. We are proud to work with the parents of the Green Valley community to make our goal a reality.
At Kids Kinder childcare we recognise the uniqueness of all preschool children and that every child has individual talents and home experiences. It is our belief that we are equipped to support every child in our care by giving them a second totally secure and supportive family type setting which will facilitate:
• A love of learning that will last a lifetime
• All important positive growth in the self-esteem in your child
• Learning to respect and accept other people and their differences for what they are
• A sense of belonging to a community
The important thing for you is to know that our people make it their business to assist your child’s growth and development.
Our childcare operation places a great emphasis on addressing the key requirements of providing individual care while also offering the Green Valley community quality modern day care centre facilities with a plentiful supply of resources and amenities. We meet these needs by:
• Providing an extensive range of toys and play equipment on the kindergarten and preschool care sites
• Arranging flexible programs suitable for each individual child
• Establishing a care environment that your child not only feels socially, physically and emotionally safe but also will feel that the entire Green Valley kindergarten or preschool program is a safe environment
Our program offers a school readiness program designed to prepare your child to cope with the demands of their junior schooling with desired outcomes being:
• Your child developing a strong sense of self
• Your child will learn to overcome shyness issues and learn to socialise in a community setting
• Your child will feel part of the world and will be a willing contributor to the world as he or she perceives it.
• Your child will learn how to cooperate with others and share resources appropriately
• Your child will develop a strong sense of happiness, contentment and comfort Your child will develop in their confidence and become actively involved in the learning process
• Your child will learn how to communicate effectively in a safe kids kinder childcare environment