5 meals a day, prepared by a fully qualified cook
The Centre will provide:
Breakfast 7:00am to 8:00am
Morning tea 9:30am
Lunch 11:30am to 12:00pm
Afternoon tea 2:30pm - 3:00pm
Late afternoon tea 4:30pm - 4:45pm
1. Our fully qualified chef will provide a nutritious program which:
• Stresses a balanced use of the 5 main food groups.
• Includes 6 balanced meals per day.
• Is rotated every four weeks
• Changes items to suit the needs of summer and winter.
• Encourages your child to be well hydrated by offering plenty of fluids
• Is sensitive and responsive to individual differences according to religious beliefs,
allergies and tastes.
2. We stress good hygiene for children and staff by:
• Regular thorough hand washing.
• Use of rubber gloves when staff are preparing and handling food.
• Keeping food covered and refrigerated.
3. We educate children about food:
We give the children experiences in food preparation as a starting point to
a life long active involvement with food. In such activities as pizza making,
cake decorating and making cupcakes we are working towards a rejection
of the fast food mentality and allowing the children to learn it can be fun and
satisfying to be involved in what they eat.
Copyright © Kids Kinder Childcare 2017. All rights reserved.