a safe secure environment.
1. We are available for long day care to help alleviate the pressures of your other commitments (Mon to Fri 7am to 6pm)
2. Children are welcome from 6 weeks of age to 6 years
3. Our fully qualified staff are fully trained in First Aid and specific increasingly common problems such as asthma and anaphylaxis.
4. 6 meals are prepared each day by a qualified chef which are tasty, nutritious and responsive to specific religious needs.
5. Our programs encourage community involvement with visits from local agencies. For example, time with the local police, fire brigade and ambulance officers will give your child’s day an excitement boost and provide invaluable learning experiences.
6. We strive to make learning fun to foster positive attitudes to stay with your child all through their education. Enthusiasm is the key to successful learning and that starts with us.
7. We are also a preschool centre which focusses
• Development of verbal and non-verbal interactions.
• Provision of indoor and outdoor curricula.
• We cover the early years’ learning framework.
• Our school readiness program is designed to make your child’s
next transition to school as seamless as possible.
• Our programs are available for parental perusal.
8. Safety is our priority:
• A security system for parent and staff access.
• Easy access from the centre to the car parks.
9. We are a government approved provider so you can
child care benefits, access rebate schemes and assistance.